For more than a century, the attorneys of Strassburger McKenna Gutnick & Gefsky have demonstrated our commitment to our clients in a variety of ways:
- We provide comprehensive legal services, striving to address any legal need that may arise.
- We focus on obtaining efficient and effective results.
- We protect our clients’ interests, fearlessly pursuing justice.
- We handle high-profile matters with discretion.
- We take cases others might consider too challenging.
- We offer creative financial arrangements.
- We adapt for the future, continuously evolving our processes and technology.
The talents and skills of our attorneys are as diverse as our clientele. Some of the areas of experience in our firm include complex business disputes and transactions, media, first amendment, women-owned businesses, trusts and estates, e-discovery, education, unfair trade practices, and real estate.
SMGG was built from Strassburger McKenna Gutnick & Potter and Gefsky and Lehman — two well-established and respected Pittsburgh firms. Our long tradition of serving the Pittsburgh community has grown with us as we have expanded throughout Western Pennsylvania and beyond.
The attorneys of SMGG show devotion to their communities in a variety of ways, serving as leaders with a wide variety of organizations.
A Full Service Law Firm
SMGG has earned a reputation for being fearless in the pursuit of justice for our clients. Our team handles high-profile cases with discretion, and has a reputation for taking cases that others might consider too challenging.
Unlike most other regional law firms of comparable size, not only do we handle complex business disputes and transactions, we also handle highly sophisticated personal service matters including criminal defense work, real estate and estates and trusts. In this way, we strive to help our clients deal with any legal challenge they might meet.
Contact: Gretchen Moore
Location: 444 Liberty Avenue, Suite 2200, Pittsburgh, PA 15222