Membership Details and Benefits
The South West Regional Chamber of Commerce is a non-partisan, pro-business membership organization serving our South Hills communities for 90 years. We endeavor to work with business to enhance the economic resources of our region, and to ensure that changes in our area are good for both business and residents. We encourage the growth of existing businesses and foster the establishment of new ones. As a Chamber member you will join a roll of over 400 businesses, social services, and municipal agencies contributing to the economic health and well-being of our communities. Membership also provides an excellent opportunity for businesses to become good corporate neighbors by supporting the communities in which they are located. The South West Regional Chamber of Commerce serves the South Hills as well as any and all businesses along the 79-corridor.
The benefits of membership are significant. The South West Communities Chamber of Commerce offers an aggressive program of work designed to meet the needs and interests of our members, as well as providing the tools and contacts necessary to assist in the success and growth of your business. Why Wait? Join Today!
- Make New Business Contacts/Member Referrals
- Enhance Your Community Reach with our Chamber Perks Loyalty Perks Program
- Marketing Resources/Print and Electronic Advertising Opportunities for Improved Visibility
- Increase your business skills and customer base by participating in Chamber Educational Seminars/Workshops, Networking Opportunities, and Social Events
- Access to ChamberChoice programs, including Health Insurance Programs, Business Insurance, and Energy Plans.
- Economic Development Resources
- Online Member Listing & Links
- SCORE “FREE” Business Counseling Service
- Use of the Chamber Business Communication Center/Conference Room Available for Member Use at discounted rates.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS PACKAGE HERE
The Chamber can provide the tools you need to help your business on a day to day basis such as Federal, State and Local Agency Business Updates, Certificates of Origin, Business Resource Library, Credit Union Membership, as well as New Resident Packets for your employees and Resource & Activity Guides for Pennsylvania, Allegheny/Washington Counties, and Pittsburgh.